trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/aTvSiVQKwqZzQda5T7V3Rw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Net Element inks letter of intent to buy majority interest in PayStar, Nexcharge

Amid Q1 APAC Fintech Funding Slump, Payment Companies Drove Investments

Paypal Well-Positioned To Gain Share In COVID-Related Digital Payments Shift

Digital Banking Battles Will Play Out In Southeast Asias Shopping Cart

Report: Kashkari Says Fed In Holding Pattern But Rate Cut Still Possible


Net Element inks letter of intent to buy majority interest in PayStar, Nexcharge

Net ElementInc. has signed a letter of intent to acquire a majority interestin PayStar and Nexcharge Inc.

Per terms of the deal, Net Element, PayStar and Nexcharge willcreate one or multiple entities into which PayStar and Nexcharge willcontribute their assets. Net Element will own 51% interest in the newly createdentities and will have the option to acquire the remaining 49% during the 12months from the closing of the transaction.

According to an SEC filing, Net Element will contribute upto $3.4 million to the new entities as consideration for 51% of its class Astock.

The deal's closing is subject to completion of due diligenceand other conditions.

PayStar is a remittance and e-wallet platform for emergingmarkets, while Nexcharge is a provider of a proprietary payment processing,fraud management and merchant management platform.