trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/ap1u249vrrhuyas_xzwlzq2 content
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR USE OF COOKIES. REVIEW OUR
PRIVACY & COOKIE NOTICE
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *

* Required

In this list

Kaizen-ITOCHU JV ceases exploration on Aspen Grove copper-gold project

Street Talk Episode 41 - How to Win the Funding Battle, Use Fintech to Play Offense

Forward Spark Spreads Suggest Rising Profitability Of US Renewables As Sector Matures

MA Activity The Big Story In Mature Online Video Platform Market

Martina Cheung Backs The Quality Program


Kaizen-ITOCHU JV ceases exploration on Aspen Grove copper-gold project

Kaizen Discovery Inc.'s joint venture with ITOCHU Corp. over the Aspen Grove copper-gold project in British Columbia has decided to cease an exploration program on the property.

Kaizen holds a 60% interest in the property with ITOCHU owning the remaining 40% stake. The joint venture carried out exploration programs on Aspen Grove in 2015 and 2016.

According to a Dec. 21 release, the joint venture's board will study various options for the project, including a possible sale to, or partnership with a third party.

Kaizen will continue to focus its exploration efforts on its flagship Pinaya copper-gold project in Peru as well as assess and pursue new undervalued mineral exploration opportunities.