S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overviewof board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed byannouncement date in reverse chronological order.
* Legal &General Group Plc appointed Philip Broadley an independent nonexecutivedirector. Broadley has spent more than 14 years in senior roles in insurance,including as group finance director at Old Mutual Plc and prior to that as group financedirector of PrudentialPlc. In addition, Liz Zlatkus will step down from Legal &General's board, effective Aug. 31.
* The entire board of directors of . The resignations will takeeffect after an Aug. 8 shareholder meeting in which the bank will appoint a new11-member board.
* Robert Lusardi wasappointed anonexecutive director at Lancashire Holdings Ltd. Lusardi is a director ofSymetra FinancialCorp. and has also been a director of a number of insurance relatedentities, including PrimusGuaranty Ltd. and OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd. Emma Duncan hasstepped down as a nonexecutive director of Lancashire Holdings after nearly sixyears.
* The current boardmembers of Caixa Geral deDepósitos SA have stepped down.
* unit named Jaime Anchústegui chairman. He succeeds CarlosZurita, who has served as the unit's chairman for nearly 14 years, and willassume the role in addition to his current function as EMEA regional officer atthe Generali group.
* PSD BankMünchen eG appointed Josef Hopper chairman, replacing JosefFalbisoner, who retired.
* Vnesheconombank-controlled , also known as Sviaz-Bank,named AlexanderZelenov chairman of its newly elected board of directors. Artem Dovlatov wasnamed deputy chairman of the board.
* FBD HoldingsPlc appointed DermotBrowne and David O'Connor independent nonexecutive directors. Browne is aformer CEO of AvivaPlc's Aviva Ireland, while O'Connor held a number of seniormanagement positions at AllianzGroup and was a member of its management board prior to joiningWillis Towers WatsonPlc in 2003.
* George Earle will retireas finance director and an executive director of during 2017. RachelKentleton, currently group director of strategy and implementation at budgetairline easyJet Plc, will join PayPoint's board with effect from Jan. 3, 2017,and will succeed Earle as finance director and an executive director followingan orderly transition.
* StandardLife Plc appointed John Devine a nonexecutive director.Devine has been a director of Standard Life Investments (Holdings) Ltd. sinceSeptember 2012 and its chairman since April 2015.