This edition covers news about requests for proposals for the purchase or sale of power through Oct. 13. If you would like to have an RFP listed in this feature, please contact SNL Energy with your information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Two Exelon Corp. utilities are seeking proposals for wholesale power supplies of 737 MW to meet their standard offer service obligations in Washington, D.C., and Delaware. The company conducted a pre-bid conference webinar for interested bidders on Oct. 12.
* FirstEnergy Corp.'s Ohio utilities have launched a request for proposal to purchase 9,200 solar renewable energy credits and 320,000 renewable energy credits. Proposals are due by 5 p.m. ET on Nov. 7.
* Maryland utilities are soliciting proposals, totaling about 3,480 MW, for wholesale electric supply to meet their standard offer service obligations in their service territories. FirstEnergy subsidiary Potomac Edison Co., and Exelon subsidiaries Baltimore Gas and Electric Co., Delmarva Power & Light Co. and Potomac Electric Power Co. conducted a joint pre-bid webinar Sept. 21.
* The Alberta Electric System Operator said it selected 29 projects that will advance to the next stage of its request for 400 MW from renewable resources.
* PacifiCorp is seeking proposals to build up to 1,270 MW of new wind projects by 2020 as part of the company's broader wind and transmission expansion plan. Responses to the request for bids are due by Oct. 17 for Wyoming projects and by Oct. 24 for non-Wyoming projects.
* Indicative bids for Central Virginia Electric Cooperative's solicitation for block energy products were due on Oct. 6.
* Total Solar in partnership with Groupe Carré will develop 70 solar projects in France with a total capacity of more than 32 MW. The Total SA affiliate won the second call for tenders to provide 22% of the total allocated capacity.