S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Credito Valtellinese SpA appointed Luigi Lovaglio, Alessandro Trotter, Stefano Caselli, Mauro Selvetti, Fausto Galmarini, Elena Beccalli, Massimo Massimilla, Livia Amidani, Massimiliano Scrocchi, Teresa Naddeo, Paola Bruno, Carlo Crosara, Anna Doro, Serena Gatteschi and Stefano Gatti to serve as directors of its new board for a three-year term.
* Mary Schapiro resigned from the board of London Stock Exchange Group PLC to join Bloomberg LP.
* Lorenzo Guerini resigned as a supervisory board member of Italy's Unione di Banche Italiane SpA, citing personal reasons.
* MFB Magyar Fejlesztési Bank Zrt. said Martini Réka resigned as a member of the board.
* PJSC ING Bank Ukraine said Peter Valk joined its supervisory board as an independent member.
* Tungsten Corp. Plc appointed Tony Bromovsky chairman, replacing Nick Parker, who will leave the board Oct. 31. Duncan Goldie-Morrison will also join the British digital invoicing company as a nonexecutive director, while Peter Kiernan will retire from the board.