trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/_p46GUgR8nTEeVJwvh-gkQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Forum Uranium, Uracan Resources terminate option deal over Clearwater project

Greenhouse gas and gold mines Nearly 1 ton of CO2 emitted per ounce of gold produced in 2019

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - September 2020

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2020


Forum Uranium, Uracan Resources terminate option deal over Clearwater project

Forum Uranium Corp. and Uracan Resources Ltd. agreed to terminate the option deal over Clearwater uranium project in Saskatchewan.

Uracan earned a 25% interest in the project after spending C$1.5 million on exploration over the past two years. Forum owns the remaining 75%.

Under the August 2014 deal, Uracan had the right to earn up to a 70% interest in the project.

Forum will now evaluate its next steps to advance its drill-ready Clearwater project, including potential joint venture, it said Oct. 4.

The Clearwater project covers 9,912 hectares adjacent to and southwest of Fission Uranium Corp.'s Patterson Lake South uranium claims.