trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/_c-z14wdyurpm7omc_xtbw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In this list

Zamia Metals to acquire Indonesian coal mine, permit for A$24.3M

COVID-19’s Impact on the Capital Markets: Identifier Issuance for Municipal Securities Sinks, but Corporate Requests Stable

How 37 Years of Default Data Can Prepare Us for the COVID-19 Fallout

How 37 Years of Default Data Can Prepare Us for the COVID-19 Fallout

Broadband-Only Homes Surge To 25% Of US Households Ahead Of COVID-19 Crisis


Zamia Metals to acquire Indonesian coal mine, permit for A$24.3M

Zamia Metals Ltd. is set to acquire Kirkham International Pte. Ltd., which owns a 4,798-hectare mining permit for a coal mine in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.

The company has entered into a binding share sale and purchase agreement to purchase all of the shares in Kirkham for A$24.3 million, to be satisfied by issuing 607.50 million common shares, after undertaking a 1-for-10 consolidation, at a price of 4 Australian cents per share.

Kirkham owns 95% of PT Borneo Coal Indonesia, the subsidiary that holds the license, while the remaining 5% is owned by Indonesian interests, according to the Oct. 11 statement.

Zamia will also conduct a capital raising for at least A$2.5 million by issuing post-consolidation ordinary shares at 3 cents per share.

If the deal goes through, Zamia's current board, excepting executive chairman Andrew Skinner, will resign and be replaced by two nominees from Kirkham and an independent director.