* In California, Bank of Marin Bancorp is acquiring Bank of Napa in a deal valued at approximately $51.0 million.
* Wells Fargo is being sued by auto loan customers who were charged with insurance premiums they did not need, Bloomberg News reports.
* In Maryland, Community Financial is buying County First Bank for approximately $34.3 million.
* Great-West Life Assurance completed its acquisition of managing general agency Financial Horizons Group.
* JPMorgan plans to launch an artificial intelligence-based trading platform across Asia and the U.S. in the fourth quarter after a successful trial in the European market, the Financial Times reports.
* "We are experiencing a bubble, not in stock prices but in bond prices," former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said in an interview with Bloomberg.
* Forty-three Republican and Democratic House members presented a bipartisan five-point proposal that would amend, instead of dismantle, the Affordable Care Act.
* The National Credit Union Administration issued a prohibition notice against Tazewell County School Employees CU's former president and CEO, Charles Juska, for multiple counts of bank fraud, misapplication of credit union funds, and false entry in credit union records.
* The Minnesota Department of Commerce released the proposed 2018 rate information for individual health insurance plans submitted by state insurers.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.