S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Thomas Wolf resigned from the board of Marietta, Ohio-based Peoples Bancorp Inc. and unit Peoples Bank, effective Jan. 14. Wolf had served as chairman of the board's audit committee.
He is the president of seven holding companies for 16 McDonald's restaurants in Kentucky and West Virginia, according to a regulatory filing.
* On Jan. 13, Richard Zappala notified the board of Pittsburgh-based TriState Capital Holdings Inc. and unit TriState Capital Bank of his intention to retire as an independent director. His decision did not involve any disagreement with the company.
Zappala is the former principal and chairman of real estate development and management firm The First City Company, according to a regulatory filing.
TriState Capital Holdings elected Kim Ruth to fill the vacancy created by Zappala's retirement, effective immediately. Ruth's career includes serving as chairman of the Houston region of Bank of Texas, a division of BOK Financial Corp.
* Norwich, N.Y.-based NBT Bancorp Inc., the parent of NBT Bank NA, named Sarah Halliday executive vice president and president of commercial banking.
Halliday, who has 25 years of experience in banking and commercial lending, most recently was capital region market president at Buffalo, N.Y.-based M&T Bank Corp.
* Gayle Manchin resigned from the board of Fairmont, W.Va.-based MVB Financial Corp., effective immediately, due to the potential scheduling conflicts that may exist in the future as a result of her appointment as West Virginia cabinet secretary of education and the arts of the company.
* Jim Holt was elected to the board of Chico, Calif.-based Northern CA National Bk. Holt is the former CEO of Matson and Isom and a former partner with K-COE ISOM.
* John Rucker was elected as an independent director to the board of Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, effective Jan. 1. His term will expire Dec. 31, 2019. Rucker serves as managing director of Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. Inc. in Montgomery, Ala.
* Robbie Wright was appointed to the board of Florence, Ore.-based Oregon Pacific Banking Co., a subsidiary of Oregon Pacific Bancorp. Wright is a local business owner with a background in technology and financial security.
* Jennifer Whip was appointed to the board of Troy, Mich.-based Flagstar Bancorp Inc. and unit Flagstar Bank FSB. Whip, who is managing director for Garrett, McAuley & Co., will serve on Flagstar's audit and risk committees.
* Kathleen Ryan and Doug Neuman were appointed to the board of Yreka, Calif.-based Scott Valley Bank, a unit of Learner Financial Corp. Ryan is the CEO and CFO of finance and accounting consulting firm RoseRyan. Neuman is the owner of Neuman Hotel Group.