This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Trinity Property Consultants sold the Ten30 and Ten49 apartment complexes at 1030 E. 10th Ave. and 1049 E. 9th Ave. in Broomfield, Colo., for $28.5 million and $35.2 million, respectively, to Aragon Holdings, the Denver Business Journal reported.
* Aju Hotel San Jose sold the 354-room Holiday Inn at 1350 N. 1st St. in San Jose, Calif., to SJ 1st Street Hotel for approximately $61.8 million in cash, Mercury News reported, citing county records.
* Boston Residential Group sold the five-story, 100%-leased office and retail building encompassing 43,120 square feet at 1280 Massachusetts Ave. in Cambridge, Mass., to Intercontinental Real Estate Corp. for $45.0 million, the Bankers & Tradesman reported.
* Senior Housing Properties Trust paid $22 million to acquire the 105,601-square-foot Nottingham Hall class A office property in Raleigh-Durham, N.C., from CapRidge Partners LLC.
* Phillips Edison & Co. purchased the 96,606-square-foot Mountain Crossing shopping center in Dacula, Ga., for $13.9 million.
* Four Corners Property Trust acquired the LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant in Columbia, S.C., for $1.5 million. The property is leased to Darden Restaurants Inc.
* Century Communities Inc. expanded into the San Antonio market with the addition of two new communities in San Antonio and New Braunfels, adding a total of 471 home sites. The company is expecting a late fall opening for the 387-unit Millican Grove community, while the 84-unit Solms Preserve community in New Braunfels is expected to open late summer of 2018.
* Stockbridge Capital Group sold a four-property, 16-building industrial portfolio aggregating 936,608 square feet in the South, Southwest and Northeast industrial submarkets in Houston for an undisclosed sum.
* Coudures Family LP sold the 150,148-square-foot Perris Plaza shopping center in the Inland Empire community of Perris, Calif., for an undisclosed sum.
* Laidlaw & Co. signed a 10-year lease for 20,987 square feet at SL Green Realty Corp.'s property at 521 5th Ave. in New York, with plans to relocate from 546 5th Ave. in the second quarter of 2018, the Commercial Observer reported.
Northview Apartment closes on C$197M Canadian portfolio purchase
MG Properties pays $118M for Calif. apartment community
Report: Blackstone affiliate buys Prologis Fla. portfolio for more than $110M
Gramercy Property sells Redondo Beach, Calif., building for $37M