This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* TH Real Estate and Metropolitan Realty Associates LLC sold the 246,000-square-foot, three-story Commerce LIC warehouse at 48-49 35th St. in Long Island City, N.Y., for $72 million to North River Co., the Commercial Observer reported.
* A Nortman Investments affiliate sold a 189,349-square-foot industrial building at 1440 W. Indiantown Road in Jupiter, Fla., to affiliates of Harbor Group International LLC for $40.8 million, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* RREEF Property Trust Inc.'s sponsor, RREEF America LLC, agreed to acquire a three-building grocery-anchored retail plaza with two multitenant buildings encompassing 87,946 square feet and one 4,860-square-foot single-tenant building in Chicago for roughly $28.4 million from IRC Elston Plaza LLC.
* The city of San Jose sold 12.7 acres of land near the airport for $24.8 million to affiliates of Coleman Airport Partners, The Mercury News reported, citing property records.
* Fairbridge Properties acquired the 80%-leased, 153,000-square-foot Cornerstone I at Cantera office development at 4320 Winfield Road in Warrenville, Ill., for $20.8 million from Northwestern Mutual, The Real Deal reported.
* De Anza Land & Leisure Corp. acquired the 73,645-square-foot Center Tower Riverside office complex at 3880 Lemon St. in Riverside, Calif., for $20.5 million from a CIP Real Estate and Alex. Brown Realty Inc. joint venture, the Commercial Property Executive reported, citing Yardi Matrix.
* CareTrust REIT Inc. purchased the 154-licensed bed The Suites - Parker skilled nursing facility in Parker, Colo., for about $19.6 million.
* UMH Properties Inc. acquired two communities, encompassing 324 developed home sites on 88 acres in Ohio, for roughly $12.1 million. One community has entitlements for the development of 84 additional home sites, and the existing home sites are approximately 79% occupied.
* Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc. sold the 112,144-square-foot 525 West Marquette industrial building in Milwaukee for $5.3 million.
* Wilson Investment Properties Inc. and SVN Trinity purchased a 100%-occupied, 16-unit class B industrial portfolio in Florence, Ky., for an undisclosed amount.
* Crow Holdings Capital Partners LLC's real estate division and Rob Riner Cos. is developing a four-building industrial park, which will have two 394,000 square foot and 294,000 square foot cross-dock facilities and two 187,000-square-foot front-load facilities, at the intersection of Joel East and Oak Grove Road in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
MGM Growth paying MGM Resorts $638M to reposition Las Vegas casino
Norges Bank, TH Real Estate close $245M sale of New York property
Xenia Hotels & Resorts sells Denver property for $92M
Goldman Sachs, Pendulum Property JV buys Calif. office campus for $83M
AvalonBay Communities nets $470M from stake sale in 5 Manhattan, NY, assets