S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the Asia-Pacific real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Europe and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.
* Graham Kelly will retire Nov. 15 as chairman of GDI Property Group, with Gina Anderson named as his replacement. The company will also vote on the proposed inclusion of Stephen Burns to the board at an annual general meeting.
* Andrew Whitson, residential group executive and CEO at Stockland, was appointed to serve in the same roles in the diversified real estate investment trust's new Stockland Communities business, a combination of the company's retirement and residential businesses. The integration paves the way for Retirement Living Group Executive and CEO Stephen Bull and COO Michael Rosmarin to exit the company, with their duties to be distributed across the other group functions.
* Villa World Ltd. named Lisa MacCallum independent nonexecutive director, with effect from Aug. 15.
* Nitesh Estates Ltd. independent director Ghyanendra Nath Bajpai stepped down from the board Aug. 17 because of personal reasons.
* Radhe Developers (India) Ltd. company secretary Shri Mukeshkumar Sohanram Chaudhary left the company Aug. 18.
* Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd. nonexecutive independent director Jagdish Doshi passed away Aug. 14. Doshi also served as chairman of the audit committee.
* The board of Chitradurga Spintex Ltd. approved Aug. 14 the resignations of nonexecutive director Shivanna Chandrashekar and independent directors Thippeswamy Siddappa Thippeswamy and Thippeswamy Sadashivamurthy.
* DB Realty Ltd. appointed Maryam Khan as additional independent director, with effect from Aug. 14.
* Anil Kumar Tibrewal was installed as Vipul Ltd. CFO, effective Aug. 14, replacing Ajay Agrawal, who resigned in July.
* Parle Software Ltd. said Vimal Maharajwala was appointed as CEO at its Aug. 14 meeting, along with Manisha Patel as independent additional women director. Vijendra Ishwardas Garg, on the other hand, resigned as managing director, but would remain as nonexecutive director. Garg also became the company's chairman.
* Dharm Patel was named managing director of Real News & Views Ltd., with effect from Aug. 14. Hina Swetank Patel and Jayesh Jayantilal Pandya also joined the board on the same date as nonexecutive directors, with Pandya serving in an independent capacity.
* Vinoth Jagadeesan took on the role of additional independent nonexecutive director Aug. 13 at Regaliaa Realty Ltd.
* Digital Tech Planet PCL said Premchai Kusolrerkdee resigned as company secretary Aug. 14.
* Rainbow Foundations Ltd. company secretary Krishnasamy Pranatharthiharan stepped down from Aug. 14.
* IITL Projects Ltd. said Shubhangi Lohia resigned as company secretary, compliance officer and key managerial personnel, effective Aug. 14.
* Goodland Group Ltd. added Chong You Fook Charles to its board as a nonexecutive independent director, effective Aug. 13.
* Mapletree Logistics Trust's manager said Pok Soy Yoong will retire Aug. 31 as an independent nonexecutive director and member of the audit and risk committee, while Loh Shai Weng is joining the same committee the next day.
* LionHub Group Ltd. said Aug. 17 that director Jamie Gee Choo Khoo resigned from due to personal reasons.
* Banyan Tree Holdings Ltd. promoted Ho Ren Yung as vice president of its Brand HQ division, effective Aug. 13.
* CFO and executive director Tong Ching Mau and independent nonexecutive director Victor Cha Mou Zing resigned Aug. 17 from Soho China Ltd. to pursue other commitments.
* Pace Development Corp. PCL Senior Executive Vice President Sayarm Tongkrabin will step down from his post Aug. 31.
* The board of FLC Group JSC accepted the resignation of Deputy CEO Nguyen Thanh Binh, which took effect Aug. 13.
* Ng Kok Wah was named an independent director of Multi-Usage Holdings Bhd., which took effect Aug. 14.
* MCT Bhd. said Ching Hong Seng became a nonexecutive alternate director to Goh Ming Choon Aug. 13.
* Robinsons Land Corp. named Joanna Laiz as vice president, effective Aug. 15, in place of Anna Kathrina Cipriano, who resigned Dec. 6, 2017.
* Lin Zhaoyuan, who serves as nonexecutive director and chairman at Yuexiu Real Estate Investment Trust's manager, resigned effective Aug. 14.
The manager's CEO and executive director, Lin Deliang, was named to take over the chairmanship role, while Liang Danqing was appointed as nonexecutive director.
* David Watt retired as independent nonexecutive director, chairman of the remuneration committee and member of the finance and investment committee of Link Real Estate Investment Trust's manager, with effect from Aug. 13.