S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
Dec. 31, 2019
* José Pampuro, Cecilia Carmen Fernández Bugna, Guillermo Wierzba, Martín Ferré and Federico Maximiliano Sánchez were appointed directors at Banco de la Nación Argentina, El Cronista reported.
Dec. 27, 2019
* Colombian President Iván Duque Márquez appointed Arturo José Galindo as a member of the board at central bank Banco de la República, replacing José Antonio Ocampo.
* Banco Central de la República Argentina named Agustin Torcassi as general manager, El Cronista reported.
* The board of Chile's BICE Vida Compañía de Seguros SA appointed Andrés Varas Greene general manager, effective March 2, 2020.
* Peru's Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA appointed Jesus Roddy Vidalon Orellana and David Alfonso Ramos Lopez as directors.
* NCB Financial Group Ltd. said Oliver Mitchell Jr. will retire as a director on Jan. 31.
Dec. 26, 2019
* Banco BMG SA elected Alexandre de Almeida Winandy to its board of directors.
* Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA said Juan Enrique Dupuy García resigned as a director.