* Moody's maintained its stable outlook on the Italian insurance sector.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Russia-based Otkritie Financial Corp. Bank's short-term counterparty credit rating at B and removed it from CreditWatch with developing implications, saying the placement was an error and that the rating should have been placed on CreditWatch negative at the time. The agency also maintained Otkritie's long-term counterparty credit rating at B+.
* Moody's assigned A3/Prime-2 long- and short-term issuer ratings to France-based Socram Banque SA, upgraded its adjusted baseline credit assessment to "baa1" from "baa2" and affirmed its A3/Prime-2 long- and short-term deposit ratings, A2(cr)/Prime-1(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and "baa3" baseline credit assessment. The outlook on the long-term ratings is stable.
* Moody's affirmed JSC ForteBank's B3/NP long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency bank deposit ratings and revised the outlook on the long-term rating to positive from stable. At the same time, the rating agency affirmed the bank's Caa1 long-term local- and foreign-currency senior unsecured debt rating and revised its outlook to positive from stable as well. Moody's also affirmed ForteBank's "caa1" baseline credit assessment and adjusted baseline credit assessment and B2(cr)/NP(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments.
* S&P affirmed the AA long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer credit ratings of France-based Caisse Nationale des Autoroutes, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Scottish Widows Ltd.'s A+ long-term issuer default rating and AA- insurer financial strength rating, with stable outlooks.
* Fitch affirmed Luxembourg's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at AAA/F1+, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. The agency also affirmed Luxembourg's country ceiling at AAA.
* Fitch affirmed the national long-term ratings of Destek Faktoring AS and Lider Faktoring AS at A+(tur) and A-(tur), respectively, with stable outlooks.
* Moody's affirmed the Baa1 long-term issuer and senior unsecured ratings and Prime-2 short-term issuer rating of Kazakhstan-based Eurasian Development Bank. The outlook remains stable.
* S&P upgraded NIBC Bank NV's long- and short-term counterparty credit ratings to BBB/A-2 from BBB-/A-3 and revised the outlook to stable from positive. The agency also upgraded the bank's senior unsecured rating to BBB from BBB-.
* S&P revised its outlook on Lloyd's of London to negative from stable, and affirmed the A+ financial strength and long-term counterparty credit ratings of the Society of Lloyd's.
* S&P affirmed Eurasian Development Bank's BBB-/A-3 long- and short-term foreign-currency issuer credit ratings, with a stable outlook. The rating agency also affirmed the bank's "kzAA" national scale rating.
* Fitch upgraded HSBC France SA's viability rating to "a-" from "bbb+" and withdrew that of HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG after affirming it at "a-." At the same time, the agency affirmed the long- and short-term issuer default ratings of both units at AA-/F1+ and their support ratings at 1, with a stable outlook on the long-term issuer default ratings. The ultimate parent of both entities is HSBC Holdings Plc.
* S&P upgraded OAO Belarusbank and OJSC Belvnesheconombank's long-term counterparty credit ratings to B from B-, with a stable outlook. In addition, the agency affirmed both Belarusian banks' B short-term counterparty credit ratings.
* Fitch affirmed Standard Chartered Plc's A+/F1 long- and short-term issuer default ratings, A+ long-term senior unsecured debt rating, F1 short-term senior debt rating, "a" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor and revised the outlook on the long-term issuer default rating to negative from stable. At the same time, the rating agency affirmed unit Standard Chartered Bank's A+/F1 long- and short-term issuer default and senior unsecured debt ratings, "a" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor, with a stable outlook on the long-term issuer default rating.
* Moody's upgraded Skipton Building Society's long-term counterparty risk assessment to A1(cr) from A2(cr) and affirmed its Baa1 long-term senior unsecured debt and deposit ratings, P-2 short-term deposit rating and P-1(cr) short-term counterparty risk assessment. The outlook on the long-term ratings remains stable.
* Moody's affirmed Sparebanken Sogn og Fjordane's long-term deposit and issuer ratings at A2, and revised the outlook on the ratings to stable from negative. The agency also affirmed the bank's long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments at A1(cr)/P-1(cr), short-term bank deposit rating at P-1 and baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments at "baa1."
* S&P affirmed its A-/A-2 long- and short-term counterparty credit ratings on Commerzbank AG and Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG. The outlooks on both banks remain negative.
* Moody's affirmed the insurance financial strength ratings of Allianz Group units Allianz Versicherungs AG and Allianz Lebensversicherungs-AG at Aa2 and revised the outlook to stable from negative. The rating agency also affirmed Allianz SE's insurance financial strength rating at Aa3, with a stable outlook, while that of Italian unit Allianz SpA was affirmed at A3, with a negative outlook.
* Fitch revised the outlook on Russia-based Absolut Bank (PAO)'s long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings to stable from negative, while affirming the ratings at B+. The agency also affirmed the bank's B short-term foreign-currency issuer default rating, "b+" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor.
* DBRS confirmed Kommunalkredit Austria AG's BBB (low)/R-2 (middle) long-and short-term issuer, debt and deposit ratings, with negative trends on all the ratings.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.