This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* A Resource Apartment REIT III Inc. unit paid $28.3 million to acquire a 220-unit multifamily community in Duval County, Fla. The 96%-leased property offers 223,568 rentable square feet.
* Rexford Industrial Realty Inc. picked up the 87,421-square-foot industrial building at 4832 Azusa Canyon Rd. in the Los Angeles - San Gabriel Valley submarket for $14.6 million. The newly built four-unit building is 100% leased to two tenants.
* CareTrust REIT Inc. purchased Memory Care Cottages in White Bear Lake, Minn., for roughly $7.8 million in a sale-leaseback deal. The 30-unit high-acuity memory care community was added to the company's existing master lease with Prelude Homes & Services LLC.
* MedEquities Realty Trust Inc. closed on its purchase of two skilled nursing facilities in Indiana from Magnolia Health Systems for $15.0 million in cash.
* GTJ REIT Inc. bought a 109,700-square-foot industrial building in Cherry Hill, N.J., for an undisclosed sum. Avalon Flooring leases and occupies the facility for a 15-year term.
* Liberty Property Trust welcomed LaserShip Inc. as a new tenant and signed a lease renewal with Home Depot at its 241,578-square-foot industrial building at 1325 Chastain Rd. in Kennesaw, Ga., Commercial Property Executive reported. The distribution warehouse, which is part of the two-building Chastain Distribution Center, is now fully occupied.
Marriott closes $600M HQ development deals with Boston Properties, Bernstein
Report: Savanna to buy Deka Immobilien NYC building for $195M
Sterling Bay bags Chicago site with $105M bid
Gladstone Commercial completes $51M buy of Fla. office portfolio
Strategic Storage Growth unit to acquire Mass. facility for $37.5M