S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin Americanfinancial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed byannouncement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmedthe AA-(hnd) national scale insurance financial strength rating of , witha stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term national ratings ofBanco Triângulo SA atA-(bra) and F2(bra), respectively. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch downgradedthe insurer financial strength ratings of Seguros e Inversiones SA and toBB- from BB.
* Moody's América Latina withdrew all of its global and national scale ratings onDibens Leasing SA - ArrendamentoMercantil. The negative outlook was withdrawn as well.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Banco Patagonia SA's local and foreign currency creditratings at B-, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmedReaseguradora PatriaSAB's international and national insurer financial strength ratingsat A- and AAA(mex), respectively, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmedFinanciera Finca NicaraguaSA's long- and short-term national ratings at BBB+(nic) andF2(nic), respectively, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating.
* Fitch loweredthe long-term national rating of Banco Cuscatlán de El Salvador, formerlyBanco Citibank de El SalvadorSA, to AA(slv) from AAA(slv) and affirmed its short-term rating atF1+(slv). The outlook for the long-term rating is stable.
* S&P lowered its long-term issuer credit rating on to B from B+and revised the company's outlook to stable from negative.
* Fitch affirmed the ratings of seven Brazilian midsize banksand one related entity.
* Fitch affirmed the ratings of Chilean composite insurerHDI Seguros SA, lifeinsurer HDI Seguros de VidaSA, and credit and bond insurer HDI Seguros de Garantía y Crédito SA at AA-(cl).The outlook for the ratings is stable.
* Fitch affirmed Pottencial Seguradora SA's national insurer financialstrength rating at A-(bra), with a stable outlook.
* S&P lowered Banco do Brasil SA's stand-alone credit profile to"bbb-" from "bbb." S&P also affirmed the company'sglobal scale ratings at BB/B and the national scale ratings on core subsidiaryAtivos SASecuritizadora at brAA-. The outlook remains negative.
S&P Global Ratingsand S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.