This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and real estate operating companies, homebuilders and gaming operators.
* Global Net Lease tapped Christopher Masterson to replace Nicholas Radesca as its new CFO, secretary and treasurer, effective on or about Nov. 15.
Frank Witt, VP of operations, Education Realty Trust
* CFO, secretary and treasurer of American Finance Trust Inc. and its adviser and manager, Nicholas Radesca, tendered his resignation from the positions following his decision to retire, effective the day after the companies file their quarterly report. He will also resign as the interim CFO and treasurer of ARC New York City REIT Inc.
* ROI Land Investments Ltd. barred Sebastien Cliche from serving as president of the company and as an officer or director of any unit of the company. Cliche continues to serve as a company director.
* Education Realty Trust Inc. expanded its operations leadership team with the promotion of both Regional Vice President Frank Witt and Senior Regional Director Jennifer Worsham to vice president of operations.
* President of Howard Hughes Corp. Grant Herlitz renewed his employment agreement for 10 years.
* KB Home expanded its board to 10 members with the addition of James Weaver, who is CEO of McCombs Partners.
* Directors Siyu Lan and Christopher Gann of Reven Housing REIT Inc. resigned from the board Oct. 4, while Richard Imperiale was named chair of the audit committee Oct. 6.