trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/4H5Ig21tys6vIx--gTO6UQ2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Bison State Bank, First Mortgage complete merger

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter: May Edition

Blog

Latin American and Caribbean Market Considerations Blog Series: Focus on IFRS 9

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter: April Edition - Part 2

Blog

The Evolution of Cloud Banking: Successful Implementation & Frameworks


Bison State Bank, First Mortgage complete merger

Kansas City, Mo.-based First Mortgage Solutions LLC completed its merger with Bison, Kan.-based Bison State Bank on Jan. 1, according to the bank's website.

Under the terms of the deal, First Mortgage Solutions merged into the bank through an exchange of stock, with First Mortgage Solutions owner and operator Ryan Wiebe receiving 51% of the bank's outstanding stock and the remaining 49% stake being owned by the current shareholders.