trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/3p_179CFhsoH08Q760dEiA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Falcon to acquire over 36,000 hectares of gold-silver concessions in Argentina

Greenhouse gas and gold mines Nearly 1 ton of CO2 emitted per ounce of gold produced in 2019

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - September 2020

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2020


Falcon to acquire over 36,000 hectares of gold-silver concessions in Argentina

Falcon Gold Corp. said Oct. 3 that it secured a right to acquire an initial 80% interest in Esperanza Resources SA gold-silver mineral concessions located in Argentina's La Rioja and San Luis provinces.

The property comprises 11 mineral concessions covering an aggregate area of 36,034 hectares that cover several high-grade gold occurrences as well as historical artisanal and small-scale mining sites.

Falcon will make escalating payments over six years to Esperanza totaling US$2.6 million in cash and issue a total of 1.5 million common shares.

The company is also required to spend US$5.6 million on exploring the property.

Following the 80% earn-in, Falcon will have a 24-month right to acquire the remaining 20% interest for a further payment of US$4 million and a 1% net smelter return royalty.

Meanwhile, Falcon terminated the letter of intent to acquire the interest in the Poposa gold-silver-copper property in Argentina.