* Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Jefferies LLC havestopped buying loansfrom LendingClub Corp., sources told TheWall Street Journal.
* David Kelley, a shareholder and a former director ofTraverse City State Bank, wantsthe bank to sell, the TraverseCity Record-Eagle reports. Kelley told the publication that he has receivedtwo indications of interest from potential buyers.
* CapGen LP, meanwhile, sent a letter to the board of Seacoast Banking Corp. ofFlorida suggesting the exploration of strategic alternatives in light offinancial results that should have been, but were not, improved by itsacquisitions.
* Cerberus Capital Management LP is shuttingdown its U.S. rental-home financing business and laying off more than 30employees, sources told Bloomberg News.
* Citigroup Inc. is in negotiations with Citadel Securities LLC for thepossible sale of Automated Trading Desk, the bank's market-making subsidiary,sources told Bloomberg News.
* Treynor, Iowa-based TS Banking Group is Corning, Iowa-basedOkey-Vernon First National Bank pursuant to a purchase agreement with BlueGrass Bancorp Inc.
* In Wisconsin, Port Washington-based Ansay &Associates has acquired Stevens Point-based Disher Insurance Services.
* The terms of Apple Inc.'s deal with Canadian banks,which will allow the banks' customers to use Apple's mobile wallet paymentsystem, appears to be morefavorable than Apple's deal with U.S. financial services firms, sourcestold the Financial Post.
* Andre Stewart was appointed for NORCALMutual Insurance Co.
* Former SEC official Marshall Sprung will serve as amanaging director and global headof compliance at Blackstone Group LP, sources told Bloomberg News.
* The City of London Police arrestedtwo men — one of whom is a Russian broker — over suspected money laundering inwhich the Intercontinental Exchange Inc.'s London futures market was used asfront for organized crime, the FinancialTimes reports.
* The U.S. Treasury Department said it was willing towork with Congress on legislation regarding oversight and borrower protections for the marketplacelending industry.
TheDaily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external linksmay require a subscription.