S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estate industries. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The North America Hires and Fires column will be published Thursday.
* Nick Macpherson became a nonexecutive director of British Land Co. Plc, effective Dec. 19.
* Great Portland Estates Plc said that Neil Thompson resigned from his role as an executive director, effective Dec. 31.
* Inmobiliaria Colonial SA announced several changes to its board. Grupo Villar Mir SAU resigned from his roles as an executive committee member and vice chairman of the board. Carlos Fernández González and Adnane Mousannif became new members of the executive committee, while Luis Maluquer Trepat was redesignated to an independent director position from an "other external director" role.
* Standard Life Investments Property Income Trust Ltd. appointed Archie Struthers to serve as its head of investments, effective Jan. 9, 2017.
* Cairn Homes Plc said that Aidan O'Hogan stepped down from his position of nonexecutive director, effective Dec. 13.
* Swire Pacific Ltd. said that Ian Sai Cheung Shiu will step down from his role as an executive director because of his retirement plans, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
* CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. appointed Edith Shih to serve as an executive director and Susan Chow Woo Mo Fong as a nonexecutive director, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
* Lendlease Corp. Ltd. appointed Phillip Coffey as an independent nonexecutive director, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
* Investa Office Fund said that Investa Property Group CEO Jonathan Callaghan stepped down as an executive director of the listed fund's responsible entity. The move was to prevent any appearance of a conflict of interest amid Cromwell Property Group's attempts to privatize IOF and request for due diligence.
* Invesco Office J-REIT Inc. will propose the election of an executive director, a substitute executive director and two supervisory directors at its upcoming general meeting of unit holders scheduled for Jan. 31, 2017.
* VinaLand Ltd. said that Nicholas Brooke will step down from his role as a director Dec. 31.
* WHA Corp. PCL Director Pichit Akrathit resigned as a director, chairman of the audit committee and member of every committee of the company, effective Dec. 12.
* Ayala Land Inc. said that Joel Luna will retire from his position as vice president Dec. 31.
* Agile Group Holdings Ltd. said that Cheung Sum Sam resigned from his roles as company secretary and an authorized representative of the group, effective Dec. 16. Lam Ping Yuk replaced Cheung in both positions, effective on the same day.
* IREIT Global CEO Itzhak Sella resigned from the position on Dec. 15, according to a release.
* Goodman Group appointed Stephen Johns to the position of director of Goodman Ltd. and Goodman Funds Management Ltd., effective Jan. 1, 2017. Johns will also become a member of the audit committee on that same day.