This feature rounds uprecent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companiesand highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* appointed Executive Chairman to serve as its interimpresident and CEO, replacing Lauralee Martin, who stepped down as the company'spresident and CEO and also quit her seat on the board of directors.
* Chairman ThomasAugust replaced DavidOakes as president and CEO of DDR Corp.,effective July 11. August also serves as a board member of DDR.
DDR also named its executive vice president and chief accountingofficer, Christa Vesy, as interim CFO and Vincent Corno as executive vice presidentof leasing and development.
* appointedJames Mikolaichik to serve as CFOof Hilton Grand Vacations, effective in August, ahead of the company's spinoff ofthe timeshare business later this year.
* Dan Guglielmone,Vornado Realty Trust'ssenior vice president of acquisitions and capital markets, will become the , executive vice president andtreasurer of Federal Realty InvestmentTrust, effective Aug. 15.
* will step down as senior vicepresident, general counsel and corporate secretary of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust, effective July 26.
* appointedMichael Guth to serve as COO for its entertainment segment. The company also promotedBennett Westbrook to executive vice president and chief development officer fromsenior vice president of investments, design and construction.
* named Mike Campbell chiefsales officer. Campbell joined the company as senior vice president of sales in2015.
* Former COO Steven Belote joined1880 Bank as executivevice president and CFO.
* 's board expectsto appoint Laurence Chapmanas chairman at its next annual meeting in May 2017. Chapman, who is already a director,assumed the vice chairman role after the company's board unanimously approved theappointment, effective July 11.
* increased the number of its board members to five from four with the appointmentof Scott Bruce to itsboard.
* appointed HomeAdvisor.comCEO Chris Terrill to serveas an independent director.
* Kathleen Nelsonwill succeed James Baileyas chairman of Apartment Investmentand Management Co. board's nominating and corporate governance committee.Bailey will also resign as a director, effective July 15, after serving on the company'sboard for 16 years.
* CEO joined 'sboard, increasing the number of directors to 10 from nine.
* appointed to serve as an independentdirector.
* Conn Flanigan as a director of , effective atthe July 1 closing of the company's IPO. However, Flanigan will continue to serveas secretary and general counsel.
* said James Sullivan and MichaelGorman joined the companyas managing directors, while Tom Catherwood joined as a director. The company hiredthe three individuals for the expansion of the company's REIT research coverage.