S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Arlington, Mass.-based Leader Bank NA promoted Jay Tuli to executive vice president, effective immediately.
He was most recently senior vice president of retail banking and residential lending at the bank, a unit of Leader Bancorp Inc.
* Troy, Mich.-based Flagstar Bank FSB hired Kristy Fercho as president of its mortgage business.
She was previously senior vice president and customer delivery executive for Fannie Mae.
Flagstar Bank is a unit of Flagstar Bancorp Inc.
* Jerry Davis joined First Reliance Bank as senior vice president and city executive for the Summerville, S.C., market.
The Florence, S.C.-based bank is a unit of First Reliance Bancshares Inc.
* The First Priority Financial Corp. board on July 27 elected Joel Frank as a class I director of the Malvern, Pa.-based company. Frank, who will also serve as a director of First Priority Financial subsidiary First Priority Bank, is the managing partner and executive committee chairman of Lamb McErlane PC.
* Steven Levi joined Sterling National Bank as senior vice president and senior managing director of commercial banking.
He was most recently first vice president of commercial banking at Wayne, N.J.-based Valley National Bank, a unit of Valley National Bancorp.
Montebello, N.Y.-based Sterling National Bank is a unit of Sterling Bancorp.
* Republic Bank added Peter Musumeci Jr. to its board.
He currently serves as a consultant for Metro Bank Plc.
Republic Bank is the operating name for Philadelphia-based Republic First Bank. The bank's parent is Republic First Bancorp Inc.
* Patrick Flannery was appointed to the board of Southern Michigan Bancorp Inc.
A licensed CPA, Flannery is vice president for finance and treasurer at Hillsdale College.
* Ledyard National Bank named Michael Urnezis senior vice president and senior consumer and mortgage lending officer.
His work experience includes serving as vice president of regional mortgage lending at Rockford, Ill.-based Alpine Bank & Trust Co., a unit of Alpine Bancorp. Inc.
Norwich, Vt.-based Ledyard National Bank is a unit of Ledyard Financial Group Inc.