S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco do Estado do Pará SA elected Geize Maria Teixeira Da Silva De Figueiredo director of control, risk, planning and investor relations. The bank also appointed Manoel Da Silva Pereira Júnior a board member.
* Financiera Credinka SA appointed Roberto Javier Gonzales Peralta its new general manager, replacing José Fernando Romero Tapia.
* Emmy Moreno Acuña resigned as general manager of Zurich Administradora General de Fondos and will take other roles within the group. The Santiago-based company also noted that current Director Nicolás Marchant Morales stepped down from the board to take over Moreno Acuña's role as general manager.
* Martín Rodríguez Guiraldes resigned as director at SegChile Seguros Generales SA and Banchile Seguros de Vida SA. Guiraldes will be replaced by Eduardo Garnham Léniz until the next shareholders meeting.
* Fidel Esteban Egas Sosa resigned as a member of the Banco Pichincha SA's board, according to a filing on the Colombian financial regulator.
* Chile's Sura Seguros De Rentas Vitalicias SA named Juan Eduardo Correa Garcia chairman of the board. The executive was also elected chairman of the company's life insurance unit BICE Vida Compañía de Seguros SA.
* IRB-Brasil Resseguros SA said its board elected José Levi Mello do Amaral Júnior chairman until the company's next general shareholder meeting.
* Jaime Cortina, Banco de México's director general of operations and payment systems, intends to step down in the coming weeks. The executive plans to assume a position at the Bank for International Settlements' office in Mexico City.
* Cielo SA said it accepted the resignation presented by board member Rogério Magno Panca.
* Argentina-based Banco Columbia SA appointed Brian Anthony to be its new general manager, replacing Jorge Alberto Garau.
* Banco Pan SA said it appointed João Eduardo de Assis Pacheco Dacache a member of its board.