S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and otherpersonnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listedby announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* BBVA BancoFrancés SA's board accepted the resignation of director Mario Luis Vicens.
* Banco ABCBrasil SA said the company's minority shareholder, Onyx EquityManagement Gestora de Investimentos Ltda. of Onyx Latin America Equity Fund LP,selected Guilherme de Morais Vicente as a candidate for the position of board member.
* BancoFinansur SA said Nicolás Cevela resigned from his position as a director of the bank forpersonal reasons.
* BradescoSeguros SA confirmed Randal Zanetti's appointmentas the company's CEO, Segs reported. Zanetti had been serving as interim CEOsince November 2015 when former CEO Marco Antonio Rossi died in a plane crash.
* The board of La Positiva Seguros y Reaseguros SA Juan Manuel Peña Henderson toreplace Gustavo Cerdeña Rodríguez as the company's CEO, JC Magazine reported.
* Pablo Correa, the chief economist and research and publicpolicy manager at Banco SantanderChile, will leave those positions but will continue to provideadvice to the bank, Diario Financieroreported.
* ItaúUnibanco Holding SA said José Galló has been to join the company's board asan independent director.
* The CentralBank of Trinidad & Tobago said it Dominic Stoddard as financialservices ombudsman for a three-year period, effective April 1.
* Banco deChile's board accepted the resignation of CEO Arturo Tagle Quiroz, effective April30, and tapped Eduardo Ebensperger Orrego to replace him from May 1. TagleQuiroz will stay on with the bank as an advisor to the board.