S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin Americanfinancial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed byannouncement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the national financial strengthrating of AXA Colpatria SegurosSA at AA+ (col), while revisingthe outlook to negative from stable.
* Fitch affirmedthe long- and short-term issuer ratings of Scotiabank El Salvador SA and at AAA(slv) and F1(slv), respectively. The ratings outlook isstable.
* Fitch withdrewthe long- and short-term national ratings of AXA Colpatria Capitalizadora SA.
* Fitch affirmedat AA+(col) the national financial strength rating of . Theoutlook is stable.
* Fitch maintainedBanco Citibank de El SalvadorSA's long-term national rating of AAA(slv) and short-term nationalrating of F1(slv) on Rating Watch Negative.
* Fitch affirmedthe long- and short-term national ratings of Banco de América Central SA and at AAA(slv) and F1+(slv), respectively.
* Fitch affirmedFianzas Asecam'snational scale rating at BBB(mex), with a stable outlook.
* Standard & Poor's Ratings Services affirmed its long-and short-term Brazilian national scale counterparty credit ratings onBanco Original SA andBanco Original do Agronegócio SA at brBBB/brA-3. S&Palso removed the ratings from CreditWatch developing
* Fitch affirmedBanco Davivienda SalvadorenoSA and InversionesFinancieras Davivienda SA's long- and short-term national ratingsat AAA(slv) and F1+(slv), respectively. Banco Davivienda's long-term issuerdefault rating was affirmed at BB.
* Fitch affirmedBanco Agrícola SA andInversiones Financieras Banco Agricola SA's long- and short-term nationalratings at AAA(slv) and F1+(slv), respectively. Banco Agrícola's long-termissuer default rating was affirmed at BB.
* S&P affirmed its STRONG ranking on as aresidential servicer for the Mexican market. The outlook is stable.
* S&P affirmed its BBB+ long-term counterparty creditrating on Banco BICE.The outlook remains stable.
* A.M. Best affirmed the financial strength rating of A (Excellent)and the issuer credit rating of "a+" on five Barbados-basedreinsurers: CIBC Reinsurance Co.Ltd., ScotiaInsurance (Barbados) Ltd., TD Reinsurance (Barbados) Inc., and BMOReinsurance Ltd. The outlook for the ratings is stable.
* Fitch affirmed the national scale rating of the obligations ofMetLife Chile Seguros de VidaSA at AA+(cl), with a stable outlook.
* Moody's de México took various ratings on Mexican financialinstitutions following the change of the outlook on Mexico's A3 government bondrating to negative. Moody's also revised Mexico's macro profile to Moderate +from Strong -, the impact of which will be considered on bank's financialprofiles.
* Following the outlook change to negative on Mexico'ssovereign ratings, Moody's de México affirmed the global local currency and national scaleinsurance financial strength ratings of 16 Mexican insurance companies. Therating agency also maintained the review for downgrade on 's rating.
S&P Ratings andGlobal Market Intelligence are owned by McGraw Hill Financial Inc.