S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutionsand economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronologicalorder.
* A.M. Best affirmedthe Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratingof "a" of Caribbean AllianceInsurance Co. Ltd.. The outlook of these Credit Ratings (ratings) isstable.
* Fitch Ratings withdrewthe national financial strength rating of IstmoCia. de Reaseguros Inc..
* Fitch upgradedthe national insurer financial strength of RentaNacional Compania de Seguros Generales SA to BBB(cl) from BBB-(cl),while changing the outlook to stable from positive.
* S&P Global Ratings placedits B+ long-term and B short-term foreign and local currency sovereign credit ratingson El Salvador on CreditWatch with negative implications. The sovereign's transferand convertibility assessment of AAA is unchanged.
* Fitch affirmedUruguay's long-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at BBB-, witha stable outlook. The rating agency also kept the country ceiling at BBB+ and theshort-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at F3.
* Fitch affirmedthe national insurance financial strength ratings of Seguros e Inversiones SA and SISA VIDA SA Seguros de Personas at AA(slv). Fitch also affirmedthe insurers' EAA(slv) ratings on the regulatory scale of El Salvador. The outlookis stable.
* Fitch affirmedthe national financial strength rating of SegurosBolívar Aseguradora Mixta SA at AAA(cri), with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmedthe long-term national insurance financial strength rating of ASSA Compania de Seguros SA at AA(slv), with a stable outlook.Fitch also affirmed the company's long-term insurance financial strength ratingon the regulatory scale of El Salvador at EAA(SLV), with a stable outlook.
* S&P affirmedits B+/B global scale and brBBB-/brA-3 national scale ratings on and removed them from CreditWatchwith negative implications.
* Fitch assignedan insurer financial strength rating of BBB- and a national scale insurer financialstrength rating of AA- to both AfianzadoraAserta SA de CV and AfianzadoraInsurgentes SA de CV, with a stable outlook for both ratings.
* S&P affirmedCredivalores-Crediservicios SAS'long- and short-term counterparty credit ratings at B+ and B, respectively. Theoutlook remains stable, while the company's stand-alone credit profile remains at"b+."
S&P Global Ratingsand S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.