* Penn Mutual Life Insurance has agreed to with Vantis Life Insurance.
* Marsh, a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Cos., Rich Drab CEO of DovetailInsurance.
* Baylor Scott & White Holdings named James Hinton of Baylor Scott& White Health, effective Jan. 16, 2017. Hinton will replace Joel Allison, whois retiring.
* Aside from their controversial sales targets, former and currentmanagers and branch bankers of Wells Fargo claim that their managers also pushedthem to hard-sell overdraft protections,The Wall Street Journal reports.
* The CFPB received around 1million public comments on its proposed paydaylending rules — the most a proposal has gotten in five years, say sourcesfor the WSJ.
* And emails purportedly obtained by WikiLeaks from the accountof HillaryClinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, revealed that her advisers were concernedabout "antagonizing" Sen. Elizabeth Warren if Clinton opposed the implementationof a new Glass-Steagall Act, the WSJ reports.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m.ET. Some external links may require a subscription.