S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
Editor's note: The EMEA ratings roundup will not be published Dec. 24, Dec. 25 and Dec. 26 on account of the holidays. The EMEA ratings roundup will return Dec. 27.
* Fitch Ratings raised to A+ from A the long-term issuer default ratings of three of Barclays PLC's operating units — Barclays Bank PLC, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Barclays Bank Ireland PLC — with all long-term ratings carrying stable outlooks. The agency also upgraded the three banks' derivative counterparty ratings to A+(dcr) from A(dcr), while Barclays Bank's and Barclays Bank UK's long-term senior unsecured debt ratings were upgraded to A+ from A. All the ratings were removed from Rating Watch Positive.
* Fitch lowered the long-term issuer default ratings of Italy's Iccrea Banca SpA and unit Iccrea BancaImpresa SpA to BB from BB+, with stable outlooks, and their viability ratings to "bb" from "bb+." Their B short-term issuer default ratings, 5 support ratings and No Floor support rating floors were affirmed.
* Fitch assigned Uzbekistan long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of BB-/B, with stable outlooks on the long-term ratings, and a country ceiling of BB-.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the A-/A-2 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Ireland's DEPFA Bank PLC and DEPFA ACS Bank DAC, with the long-term rating carrying a stable outlook.
* S&P affirmed the long-term issuer credit ratings of Amigo Loans Ltd. at B+, with a stable outlook.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed United Arab Emirates-based Finance House PJSC's BBB-/A3 long- and short-term corporate ratings, with a stable outlook.
* CI Ratings affirmed National Bank of Egypt (SAE)'s long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings at B+/B, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed Angola's B/B long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. It also affirmed Angola's country ceiling at B.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.