trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/-5_lgrfmgqSaSVYpf5ly_A2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Munich Re raises Global Aerospace Underwriting stake to 51%

Blog

Perspectives from China: The Shifting Regulatory Landscape

Blog

Anticipate the Unknown: Does Supply Chain Disruption Lead to Increased Credit Risk?

Blog

Data Stories: Data insights to help alleviate business complexity amid geopolitical risks

Blog

Expand Your Perspective: Data & Distribution Q&A


Munich Re raises Global Aerospace Underwriting stake to 51%

Munich Re agreed to buy an additional 11% stake in Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Ltd.

Following the acquisition, Munich Re will own 51% of Global Aerospace Underwriting, while a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. continues to own the remaining 49%. The transaction also increases Munich Re's share of the Global Aerospace Pool by 5% from Jan. 1, 2019.