A global library of alpha signals for investment management, stock selection, idea generation, risk management and portfolio exposure analysis
Gain valuable investment insights through Research Signals’ comprehensive factor library of global stock selection and strategy signals. Research Signals provides over 500 investment signals covering more than 30,000 securities in 80 countries, supporting security selection and strategy development. These factors are based on quantitative research and extracted from a variety of data sources, including fundamental, technical, industry-specific, proprietary, and alternative data sources, and are designed to help asset managers expedite return generation goals. By applying a systematic evaluation process to these unique data sources, Research Signals analyst team focuses on discovering and backtesting factors that relate to traditional and specialty themes such as value, growth, price momentum, short interest, ESG, cybersecurity, crypto, institutional ownership, social media sentiment, maritime & trade, automotive and more.
Research Signals offers a wide range of fully-integrated quantitative data & research, as well as alpha signal management services, with data standardized across indicators and regions. We are dedicated to discovering new factors related to topical themes. Our data offering is complemented by a rich set of analytical tools that support sophisticated factor performance analysis, quant research, idea generation, portfolio exposure analysis, stock screening, single stock analysis, and bespoke model development.
- Efficiency – Access proven insights and actionable quality data with extensive point-in-time out-of-sample history, freeing up time and resources otherwise required to source datasets, define, map, clean, QA, calculate and test strategies in-house
- Extensive coverage –Identify top performing equity strategies across universes, horizons and investment themes with factor ranking, correlation and performance metrics for various markets that span more than 30,000 securities across 80 countries
- Dedicated support – Leverage our experienced team of researchers who identify and validate new alpha-generating datasets and methodologies across asset classes, geographies and economic regimes
- Transparency – Untap our vast library of whitepapers and factor definitions that provide broader perspective beyond standard signals, supporting rapid strategy prototyping
- Robust analytics – Use web-based analytical tools to monitor and analyze factor performance characteristics to generate ideas to build new equity strategies