Empowering energy companies to perform optimally by automating data-intensive workflows
The energy industry is undergoing a digital transformation during a period of unprecedented economic and market volatility. Faced with aging technology, manual processes and increased cost scrutiny, E&P companies are demanding better solutions.
EDM is a cloud-based, workflow automation platform that has robust data management capabilities at its core. EDM leverages S&P Global’s deep industry knowledge and experience as a provider of both data and technology. By optimizing workflows and delivering trusted data for decision-making and analytics, EDM increases operational efficiency; breaks down technological and functional siloes; and enables cross-company collaboration.
- Automates repetitive, manual workflows to improve efficiency
- Supports superior analytics with consistent, quality-assured data
- Provides flexibility to support any data entities and relationships
- Allows automated and on-demand synchronization of data across disciplines
- Provides true interoperability across technical platforms
- Democratizes data and makes it available across all functions
- Facilitates user- and group-level security of protected data assets
- Allows complex rules-based data alignment
- Manages data exceptions and inconsistencies with rules engine
- Expedites time to market through cloud-based deployment
- Integrated with S&P Global and third-party applications
- Leverages S&P Global’s data, technology and industry expertise