How the buy-side is utilizing data and technology to integrate ESG and optimize business growth in 2023@weight>
Download White Paper
Please fill in the form below to download a copy of this white paper.
What steps are buy-side firms taking to integrate ESG data into their investment processes? How are they addressing the requirements of SFDR? And what are their other data, ops and technology priorities for 2023?
Based on a survey of 100 senior ops professionals at asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds in Europe, this white paper provides insights into how the buy-side is getting to grips with ESG, including the data management challenges, as well as harnessing the potential of machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI) and big data analytics as part of their wider change programs.
The paper includes commentary from operations leaders at:
• Principal Global Investors
• Nikko Asset Management Group
• PFA Asset Management
• S&P Global Market Intelligence
The key topics include:
- Integrating ESG into the investment process
- Responding to increasing investor and regulatory scrutiny of ESG
- Preparing for SFDR reporting and wider regulatory change
- Accessing and managing ESG data for both public and private assets
- And broader operations trends including the role of robotic process automation (RPA), cloud technology and the internet of things (IoT).