S&P Global Market IntelligenceDiscover more about S&P Global’s offerings
Investor RelationsProduct Login
The transition to a sustainable future is gaining tremendous momentum, and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations are now being adopted in the decision-making process to not only mitigate risks but also identify opportunities. In this webinar, we explore S&P Global Ratings newly released ESG Credit Indicators and how these factors further enhance transparency with respect to ESG in credit ratings.
Join us as we dive into:
• Why it is important to understand exposure to ESG factors in credit
• Understanding what ESG credit factors are and what they are not
• Insights into recent ESG research from S&P Global Ratings
• How to access ESG credit indicators, ESG research, ESG sector report cards via flexible delivery channels
*This webinar will be in Korean
The Platts Events mobile app puts conference navigation and networking at your fingertips. Available one week before the event, the mobile app gives delegates :
* Platts attempts to secure as many speaker presentations as possible, however some speakers choose not to share their materials. Therefore some presentations may not become available. Additionally speaker presentations for this event are only available for download from the networking mobile app and web link
Access this webinar on demandAccess Now
Please contact us if you need more info or need help registering.