Harness the power of essential data to address policy, governance, and agency needs
Your needs vary by country, but your reliance on essential intelligence is critical to your workflow, driving impacts from foreign reserves to economic policy. Manage the full spectrum of risk and regulatory supervision with standardized data solutions including economic impact, ESG, credit risk, financial regulation, operational resilience, and more.
Analyze credit ratings to validate companies you regulate. Explore Fundamentals, Estimates, Screening, and Supplier and Buyer Data. With industry-specific data, and news you can accelerate progress and stay ahead of the changing regulatory landscape.
- Access reliable, timely financial data including 500+ entered items and 250+ derived ratios (depending on the size of the financial institution) including bank and asset managers.
- Formulate future default and ratings migration scenarios and validate internal rating systems.
- Get comprehensive company and market data on 61,200+ active and inactive listed, non-listed, and subsidiary banks across the globe.
- Access credit ratings from S&P Global Ratings, Moody’s, and Fitch.
- Generate insights into new and existing regulations such as IFRS9, CECL, CCAR, Solvency II, and MiFID II.
- Deep dive into ESG data and analytics with solutions supporting the analysis of climate-related risks and opportunities, and ESG portfolio alignment.
- Learn about our Probability of Default and Loss Given Default Models.