S&P Global RiskGauge Reports
Disrupted supply chains and strained economic conditions are putting pressure on businesses, especially small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs). Although small by nature, your credit risk exposure to these companies, however, may be mighty.
Simplify credit risk analysis.
Assessing your credit risk exposure to SMEs and private companies can be challenging and time consuming due to differing filing obligations, and inconsistent timeliness, availability and quality of data. S&P Global RiskGauge Reports can streamline your counterparty credit risk assessment with comprehensive business credit reports for over 50 million companies, worldwide.
Download the BrochureLEARN MORE
Shine a light on private company risk.
Easily assess the credit risk of over 50 million public and private companies with business credit risk reports that leverage cutting-edge analytical models and credit scores, robust private company data, company firmographics, relative performance benchmarks and rich, insightful commentary.
- S&P Global RiskGauge Score - a holistic credit risk score comprising elements of a company’s Probability of Default (PD) Model Fundamentals, PD Model Market Signals, and CreditModel™ scores.
- PaySense – highlights potential delays of trade payables by leveraging historical trade payable data and macroeconomic factors.
- MaxLimit identifies maximum exposure limits by analysing a customer’s financial and industry risks, and supplier’s risk appetite.
- Company Profile – current firmographics including contact details, status and established dates.
- Descriptive Context of Score – Better understand the drivers of risk with rich, insightful commentary and analysis.
– Financial Statements – Examine the performance of a company with full financial statements and ratios across key Income Statement, Cashflow and Balance Sheet items.
- Relative Performance – Benchmark a company’s performance against peers across risk dimensions.
- Expanded PD Framework – this framework enables the calculation of the PD of a company when no financials are available. Adjust scores based on a counterparty’s estimated revenue size, as well as qualitative considerations like diversification and quality of management.
Uncover Hidden Credit Risk ExposureREQUEST A DEMO
Get Our Insights
Solutions for your industry.
From analysis to origination, S&P Global RiskGauge Reports give you a well-rounded and -informed view of your potential credit risk exposure to your counterparties and investments across the globe.
RISKGAUGE COMBINES CUTTING-EDGE ANALYTICAL MODELS WITH ROBUST DATA AND ADVANCED MATHEMATICAL TECHNIQUES.
How to monitor the credit risk of large international portfolioREAD THE CASE STUDY
- S&P Global China Credit Analytics Platform
- Flexible Delivery
- Automated Extraction
S&P Global China Credit Analytics Platform
Your One-Stop-Shop for Credit Insights on Chinese Private Companies
The China Credit Analytics platform integrates S&P Global Market Intelligence's localized credit analytics, featuring data from over 20 million Chinese private companies and our quantitative credit models calibrated to local default data.
It offers a one-stop-shop solution for users to search, evaluate, and monitor the credit profiles of Chinese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME).
Generate credit insights on Chinese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) using differentiated content and localised analytics with outputs that broadly align with credit ratings.
- Search and screen over 20 million Chinese private companies.
- Utilize S&P Global Market Intelligence's Probability of Default Fundamental (PDFN) model calibrated to Chinese default data to analyze local companies in China.
- Leverage the credit workflow tools to perform batch scoring and the credit risk dashboard to visualize a credit profile for a portfolio of entities.
- Access 1 million larger Chinese SME's pre-scored Probability of Defaults with industry and provincial level benchmarks.
- Take advantage of the dual language user interface that supports both Chinese and English languages.
Data delivered how you want it.
Have your own analytical models? Then access robust private company data for over 7.7 million global private companies – including financials via Xpressfeed™, our powerful data feed management solution.
Save valuable time extracting and spreading data while gaining new insights
Eliminate the time-consuming process of manually inputting financial statement data into your tools with ProSpread, a powerful workflow solution for automatically extracting and spreading data from financial statements that leverages Natural Language Processing combined with Optical Character Recognition technology.