Disrupted supply chains and strained economic conditions are putting pressure on businesses, especially small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs). Although small by nature, your credit risk exposure to these companies, however, may be mighty.
Assessing your credit risk exposure to SMEs and private companies can be challenging and time consuming due to differing filing obligations, and inconsistent timeliness, availability and quality of data. RiskGauge Reports can streamline your counterparty credit risk assessment with comprehensive business credit reports for over 50 million companies, worldwide.
Easily assess the credit risk of over 50 million public and private companies with business credit risk reports that leverage cutting-edge analytical models and credit scores, robust private company data, company firmographics, relative performance benchmarks and rich, insightful commentary.
– RiskGauge Score – a holistic and timely assessment of a company’s creditworthiness comprising elements of a company’s fundamental credit risk and market-based signals.
– PaySense – highlights potential delays of trade payables by leveraging historical trade payable data and macroeconomic factors.
– MaxLimit identifies maximum exposure limits by analysing a customer’s financial and industry risks, and supplier’s risk appetite.
– Company Profile – current firmographics including contact details, status and established dates.
– Descriptive Context of Score – better understand the drivers of risk with rich, insightful commentary and analysis.
– Financial Statements – examine the performance of a company with full financial statements and ratios across key Income Statement, Cashflow and Balance Sheet items.
– Relative Performance – benchmark a company’s performance against peers across risk dimensions.
– Expanded PD Framework – this framework enables the calculation of the PD of a company when no financials are available. Adjust scores based on a counterparty’s estimated revenue size, as well as qualitative considerations like diversification and quality of management.
From analysis to origination, S&P Global RiskGauge Reports give you a well-rounded and -informed view of your potential credit risk exposure to your counterparties and investments across the globe.
RISKGAUGE COMBINES CUTTING-EDGE ANALYTICAL MODELS WITH ROBUST DATA AND ADVANCED MATHEMATICAL TECHNIQUES.
The China Credit Analytics platform integrates S&P Global Market Intelligence's localized credit analytics, featuring data from over 20 million Chinese private companies and our quantitative credit models calibrated to local default data.
It offers a one-stop-shop solution for users to search, evaluate, and monitor the credit profiles of Chinese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME).
Generate credit insights on Chinese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) using differentiated content and localised analytics with outputs that broadly align with credit ratings.
Have your own analytical models? Then access robust private company data for over 7.7 million global private companies – including financials via Xpressfeed™, our powerful data feed management solution.
Eliminate the time-consuming process of manually inputting financial statement data into your tools with ProSpread, a powerful workflow solution for automatically extracting and spreading data from financial statements that leverages Natural Language Processing combined with Optical Character Recognition technology.