Global estimates and analytical tools to make the most informed decisions.
Seamlessly receive comprehensive global estimates straight into your systems, portals, and business applications through our flexible Data Feed, Cloud and API Solutions. With S&P Capital IQ Estimates, you can take advantage of historical and real-time consensus estimates, company guidance, analyst coverage, estimate revisions and more to power your analysis and models.Explore more on the S&P Global Marketplace
Power your analysis with comprehensive global estimates
Leverage detailed global estimates to make the most informed decisions
- Access highly regarded estimates for a broad universe of companies from an extensive contributor universe, with one of the industry’s largest histories.
- View metrics covering per share items (earnings per share and dividends per share) and financial statement items (e.g., Sales and EBITDA), guidance, and commodity price estimates along with industry-specific estimates for banks, real estate, insurance and oil & gas companies.
- Make decisions with confidence. We combine numerous checks, robust standardization, and proven methodology to bring you the highest quality estimates data in the market, backed by our Quality Program.
- Rely on the latest information when you need it. Estimate revisions are updated intraday. Forecasted numbers are presented with point-in-time data.
- Gain greater analytical flexibility and sharpen your perspective with seamless integration using the Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in, screening, charting, mobile, and alerts.
Save time using derived data to power your analysis
- Navigate easily the most recent consensus and detailed estimates, revisions, guidance, multiples, surprises, trends, growth rates and charts for fast and effective estimate tracking.
- View estimates on a calendar year basis or for the next twelve months (quarterly and on a rolling daily basis).
- View the full disclosure on analyst exclusions and on adjustments made to the consensus estimate without referring to the source documents.
- Track both EPS options separately (EPS normalized and EPS GAAP) to give you consistent data points for detailed analysis.
Flexible delivery channels that can give you an edge in today's global markets
- Receive estimates data via the Market Intelligence platform or through our API Solutions, providing on-demand enterprise access.
- Our Data Feed Solution, Xpressfeed™, paired with our proprietary loader technology, automates the download and management of data packages and enables delivery at any frequency.
- Directly access and query S&P Capital IQ Estimates via Snowflake — eliminating that data ingestion process and improving your productivity and efficiency.
Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.
At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.