S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Warren, Pa.-based Northwest Bank appointed Louis Torchio executive vice president of retail lending.
He most recently served as senior vice president for residential and consumer lending at a community bank located in central Ohio.
Northwest Bank is a unit of Northwest Bancshares Inc.
* American River Bankshares appointed Nicolas Anderson to the board of the California-based company and the board of unit American River Bank.
Anderson is the CEO of Capitol Digital & Califorensics.
* Charleston, S.C.-based Carolina Financial Corp. fixed the size of the board at 14 directors and appointed Beverly Ladley a class I director. She was also appointed to the board of Carolina Financial subsidiary CresCom Bank.
* A. Robert Towbin will not stand for re-election to the board of BankUnited Inc. at the Miami Lakes, Fla.-based company's 2018 annual meeting of stockholders.
His decision to retire from the board is not the result of any disagreement with the company. Towbin, 82, will continue to serve as a director of the company until the 2018 annual meeting.
Towbin's experience includes serving as managing director at Stephens Inc., SNL records show.
* Donald Delson's current term as a director of WSFS Financial Corp. expires at the Wilmington, Del.-based company's 2018 annual meeting of stockholders, which will be held April 26.
Delson, 66, will not seek re-election. He was a senior adviser for Keefe Bruyette & Woods Inc. from February 2009 to September 2011, when he retired.
SNL is owned by S&P Global Market Intelligence.