trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/u1moH69yLx0-4eLEW9qBdQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Majesco names managing director of European operations

Virgin Media-O2 Tie Up, EC Reversal on Three-O2 to Reboot Consolidation

COVID-Era Private Credit Trends: Liquidity Covenants In, DDTLs Out

Assessing ESG Profiles And Returns Against The Broader High-Yield Sector

Q&A Credit Risk Perspectives Series: COVID-19 Credit Risks and Recovery for Supply Chains


Majesco names managing director of European operations

Majesco named Norman Carroll managing director of its European operations, which will be based in Dublin and have offices across the U.K.

Carroll was the co-founder of Exaxe Ltd., which was acquired by Majesco in November 2018. Majesco acquired a 90% stake for €6.4 million and plans to acquire the remaining 10% stake Aug. 1 for about €716,612.

Majesco is a provider of cloud insurance software solutions.