S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech, and life sciences companies.
* Pfizer Inc. said its global president of worldwide research and development and medical, Mikael Dolsten, will also become the U.S. drugmaker's chief medical officer. The pharmaceutical giant also appointed Lidia Fonseca as executive vice president and chief digital and technology officer.
* Perrigo Co. PLC named Murray Kessler president, CEO and board member, replacing Uwe Roehrhoff.
* Arbutus Biopharma Corp. appointed Gaston Picchio as its chief development officer.
* Synthetic Biologics Inc. said Joseph Sliman is stepping down as the chief medical officer of the company.
* China Regenerative Medicine International Ltd. appointed Sun Xiaohu as COO.
* MeiraGTx Holdings plc has appointed Katherine Breedis as CFO.
* Theravance Biopharma Inc. said Renee Gala will resign as senior vice president and CFO on Jan. 2, 2019.