This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* A Cantor Fitzgerald LP and Hamilton Zanze joint venture purchased the 426-unit Arrow Canyon apartment community in Las Vegas for $60 million. The community comprises 20 three-story buildings with 458,294 net rentable square feet on about 17 acres.
* MG Properties Group acquired the 312-unit North Pointe Apartments, on 18 acres in Vacaville, Calif., from an unnamed seller through a $55.9 million Freddie Mac mortgage.
* MacMunnis, Inc. sold a 10,000-square-foot, 100%-occupied building at 118-120 East Oak St. in Chicago to L3 Capital for $23 million, Bisnow reported, citing Cook County property records.
* Donahue Schriber Realty Group LP sold the 31,980-square-foot, 92%-occupied Westlake Village shopping center at 3501-3511 Del Paso Rd. in Sacramento, Calif., with an adjacent 4.36-acre undeveloped plot, for $11.3 million to RRJ Cambridge Partners LLC/Mary Jo Shepherd Trustee, the Sacramento Business Journal reported, citing property records.
* InvenTrust Properties Corp. sold the 282,708-square-foot, 92%-leased Lakeport Commons retail asset at 5101 Sergeant Rd. in Sioux City, Iowa, to The R.H. Johnson Company. for an undisclosed price.
NYC office building hits the market for $275M
Report: Mountain View, Calif., mixed-use property sells for $170M
Equity Commonwealth sells Denver office building for $115M
Seritage Growth forms JV for office conversion in Santa Monica, Calif.