This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Civitas Social Housing PLC closed the £3.9 million acquisition of a portfolio comprising the freehold interest in four supported living assets in the southwest of England. The portfolio is leased for a 25-year term to Providers of Accommodation and Support Housing Association.
* F&C UK Real Estate Investments Ltd.'s subsidiary IRP Holdings Ltd. bought a 59,000-square-foot distribution facility in Basingstoke for roughly £9.6 million, at a net initial yield of 5.2%. The asset is fully let to Bunzl UK Ltd., for a term expiring 2027, and generates £525,300 each year in rent.
* Triple Point Social Housing REIT Plc finalized the purchase of 12 supported housing assets in the U.K. for a sum of £10.5 million. The deal involves nine assets in Sunderland, and one each in Bournemouth, Durham and Newcastle.
* Warehouses De Pauw spent €25 million on the second phase of its solar panel project in the Netherlands, which was initiated in 2015. The project will increase the company's solar photovoltaic portfolio by a total of 25 megawatts peak.
* Klépierre signed a lease deal with VodafoneZiggo for 17,000 square meters of space at the Hoog Catharijne shopping mall in Utrecht. The mobile operator will use 16,000 square meters for office purposes and 1,000 square meters for a flagship store at the retail asset. Hoog Catharijne's office area is now 91% occupied.
* UBM Development AG off-loaded a new 211-room Hyatt Regency hotel in Amsterdam to its joint venture partner Aedes Real Estate.
* Société de la Tour Eiffel expanded its presence in Parc du Golf after acquiring a new 1,037-square-meter building inside the business park in Aix-en-Provence from the GDI Group. Following the deal, the company holds roughly 30,000 square meters of office and mixed-use space in the park.
Grosvenor Europe wraps up £152M asset sale with Hong Kong buyer
Echo Polska agrees to pay €692M for Polish retail portfolio
ImocomPartners buys French retail park for €97M
German fund manager buys Amsterdam hotel for €260M
ENBD REIT pays $76M for office building in Dubai Internet City
Anusha Iyer contributed to this report.