S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Corporación Financiera de Desarrollo SA named Carlos Augusto Oliva Neyra a board member.
* Solunion Chile Seguros de Credito SA said Miguel Barcia Gozalbo is resigning from the board.
* Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA said Luis Angel Piazzon Gallo is resigning as director.
* Banco do Brasil SA appointed José Guimarães Monforte as an independent board member, Valor Econômico reported.
* Banco Central de Bolivia has appointed Guillermo Aponte Reyes Ortiz as interim chairman, replacing Pablo Ramos Sánchez. David Espinoza Torrico was also appointed interim general manager of the central bank. Meanwhile, Luis Armando Pinell Siles, Walter Morales Carrasco, José Gabriel Espinoza Yáñez and Roger Alejandro Banegas Rivero were named as interim directors.
* Rigel Peru SA Compania De Seguros De Vida said its board approved the appointment of Fernando Carlos Del Carpio Ureña as interim general manager.
* Argentine President Alberto Fernández signed a decree appointing Zenón Biagosch, Claudio Golonbeck, Claudia Berger and Betina Stein as new directors at Banco Central de la República Argentina to serve until 2022, Clarín reported.
* Argentine President Alberto Fernández appointed Eduardo Hecker to replace Javier González Fraga as the chairman of state-run Banco de la Nación Argentina, while Matías Tombolini was named to replace Lucas Llach as the bank's vice chairman.
* Liberty Compania de Seguros Generales SA said Mario Luis de Mattos resigned as director and Francisco Guzman Anrique resigned as alternate director. Guillermo Leiva was appointed the replacement director.
* Caja Municipal de Ahorro y Crédito de Huancayo S.A. nominated Miguel Angel Goetendia Alarcon as a director.
* Manuel Estrella Polanco was appointed to the board of Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana Banco de Servicios Múltiples, replacing Juan Hernández Batista.
* Delfina Rossi and Nicolás Massot were named to the board at state-run Banco de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, El Cronista reported.
* Chile's Senate approved the re-appointment of Rosanna Costa as a director at Banco Central de Chile for a second 10-year term, La Tercera reported.
* Corporación Financiera de Desarrollo SA said Jaime Javier Reusche Lummis resigned as director.
* José Antonio Ocampo resigned as a director at Banco de la República, the Colombian central bank, according to an El Tiempo report.