latest-news-headlines Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/wipro-to-acquire-capco-from-clayton-dubilier-rice-in-1-45b-deal-63039065 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Wipro to acquire Capco from Clayton Dubilier & Rice in $1.45B deal

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter - April Edition

Blog

Tracking Credit Risk at a Major U.S. Retailer

Blog

Fintech Intelligence Newsletter: March 2021

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter: March Edition - Part 2


Wipro to acquire Capco from Clayton Dubilier & Rice in $1.45B deal

Clayton Dubilier & Rice LLC agreed to sell The Capital Markets Co. (UK) Ltd., or Capco, to IT consulting company Wipro Ltd. in a deal valued at $1.45 billion.

The deal is scheduled to close during the second quarter.

The private equity firm purchased its 60% stake in Capco in July 2017 from Fidelity National Information Services Inc., which kept the remaining 40% interest.

Based in London, Capco offers consulting and technology services for financial institutions in the Americas, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.

Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC was lead financial adviser, HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. was financial adviser and Debevoise & Plimpton LLP was legal adviser to Capco.