Deal Wrap is updated as of 4 p.m. ET.
– Mutares SE & Co. KGaA completed the sale of Special Melted Products Ltd. to Cogne Acciai Speciali SpA. Special Melted Products manufactures specialty steels and nickel-based super alloys for use in the aerospace, oil and gas, and nuclear industries.
– Axcel VII, a fund managed by Axcel Management A/S, agreed to acquire Tic Elkas A/S from Dansk Ejerkapital A/S and the company's management team, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence data. Additionally, Axcel is acquiring Eegholm Group from a group of private investors. The transactions are expected to be finalized in the fourth quarter. The management of both companies will be reinvesting alongside Axcel.
– Mayfair Equity Partners LLP closed the sale of The Snowfox Group, which specializes in the preparation of Japanese cuisines, to Zensho Holdings Co. Ltd. for $621 million.
– Net@Work Inc., a provider of digital operations platform technology solutions, received a growth investment from Lovell Minnick Partners LLC. Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP acted as legal counsel to Net@Work. Harris Williams served as financial adviser and Goodwin Procter LLP acted as legal counsel to Lovell Minnick Partners.
– VTG LLC, which provides modernization and digital transformation solutions to the defense and intelligence community, received a majority investment from A&M Capital Partners. Kirkland & Ellis LLP advised A&M, while Baird, Citizens Capital Markets and Mayer Brown LLP advised VTG.
– Blue Road Capital acquired agricultural company NS Brands Ltd. from Silver Ventures Inc.
– Edison Partners LP announced a $25 million growth investment in healthcare benefits platform Take Command Insurance Agency Inc.
For further private equity deals, read our latest In Play report, which looks at potential private equity-backed M&A, including rumored transactions, each week.