Extracting timely, structured intelligence signals from multilingual news, social and other open unstructured data sources.
We collect event data with purpose against business intelligence requirements, to better understand the world, how it is changing, and inform risk monitoring analysis and forecasts. Clients trust our intelligence events data to be better informed on what is happening each day on the ground, in the locations and sectors that matter to them.
Our intelligence events provide dynamic, granular, trusted data on terrorism, insurgency, civil unrest, violent conflict, crime and geopolitical risk. Our database covers:
- A 10+ year history of over 2.4 million human curated risk events, with around 1,000 new curated events added daily.
- Global coverage of every country and territory in the world, with collection in multiple local languages.
- Risk events from across the PELTOS spectrum, covering Political, Economic, Legal, Tax, Operational and Security issues.
- Structured attributes and human-readable descriptions support the data’s rapid API integration into a wide range of qualitative and quantitative applications and workflows.
- Custom monitoring and classification for client bespoke business intelligence requirements.