High interest rates, persistently high inflation and weak business sentiment have brought about tremendous challenges for companies in Asia-Pacific to pay out dividends in 2023. We are expecting a significant slowdown in dividend growth in APAC for 2023. As most of the countries are still navigating their way through economic challenges, will the slowdown in dividend growth continue in 2024? In the webinar, experts from the APAC Dividend Forecasting team will be shedding light on the outlook for 2024 and offering pioneering insights into the dividend-related market events.
- Which market & sector is the most resilient/risky in 2024?
- The dividend outlook for banking and real estate sectors of Mainland China.
- Will the governance reform enhance the dividends to be paid out from Japanese companies?
- How long the growth in dividends from Indian banks would sustain?
- How would the dividend ex-date volatilities in South Korea and Taiwan pan out in 2024?