COP26 was clear – we must do more to tackle climate change, but the question on everyone’s mind – how do we get there? With climate risks intensifying and time running out - can we have sustainable growth and save the planet?
Join webinar to get exclusive insights on:
- The credit risk of climate change and how you can effectively incorporate climate risks into credit risk assessments
- The financial and credit risk implications for different climate scenario projections
- Energy transition risks and how you can capitalise on opportunities
- Exclusive insight into preliminary results on the top 5 carbon-intensive sectors under REMIND scenarios
- Stress testing requirements for banks (Bank of England case)
- NEW Climate Credit Analytics: A robust tool that integrates climate scenarios into credit risk portfolios