Continued market uncertainty fueled by rising inflation, geopolitical turmoil, and the looming threats of recession has left insurers with much to consider going into next year. With interest rates and loss costs continuing to rise, as well as the ongoing impact of climate change, the industry must make ongoing adaptions to stay ahead of the curve.
Join us for a complimentary webinar in which subject matter experts from S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices, and S&P Global Ratings will dive into trends and challenges facing the insurance industry in 2023 and beyond.
Discussion topics will include:
- Implications of continued inflation
- Effects of rising interest rates
- Collapse of the M&A market
- Impact of Hurricane Ian on insurers
- Repercussions of market volatility across the industry