In this webinar, we will discuss our newly released Retail Trade Flow data set from Alpha Signals. Retail Trade Flow data is aggregated and anonymized security level information on daily buys, sells, and short sell trade activity by retail investors in the US stock and ETF markets.
We find that the Retail Trade Flow data contains meaningful information about forward stock returns across different segments of the public equity market. We will present several use cases of how this data set can be employed for alpha generation either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other, more traditional, fundamental factors from our Alpha Factor Library data set. Our ClariFI Alpha Research & Portfolio Construction platform will be featured in this demonstration.
- Retail Trade Flow data set: product overview
- ClariFI Alpha Research & Portfolio Construction platform: product overview
- Retail Trade Flow data set application to investment management use cases:
- Single stock level
- As an exclusion/inclusion criterion across investment universes
- Stand-alone stock selection signal
- Improved alpha signal in combination with other factors